Sometimes clients need a standalone procurement service. Our company has sound solutions to perform effectively, faster, competitive outcomes from the proper suppliers. Our service consists of a package of fully integrated modules of work that can be broken down into constituent parts and applied independently.
The structure of the service is outlined in that model:
- Understanding and communicating requirements – the service help the client and the team understand the anticipated outcomes and benefits
- Market engagement – analysis of the market to determine the capacity and capability to provide what is required as well as the ability of the market to fulfil the requirements
- Procurement packaging – identifying the best way to package the requirement by which risk is fully considered and placed and the existing conditions of the market such as capability, capacity and the appetite are fully considered in the procurement decisions.
- Contracting – helping the client to define the appropriate risk positioning between the parties of the contract so that the risk is properly placed between the client and the supply chain
- Route to market – identifying the appropriate way to approach the market which ensures the client to obtain the best value as well as the right number of suppliers to compete for the right scope of work