Cost Management is one of Charrette’s core services. Our independent standing from the rest of the supply chain lets us provide impartial advice, delivering the sound solutions to protect our clients’ interests and maximize on their investments.
For our clients we act as consultants in a range of roles to forecast and manage construction costs, from project initiation to commissioning. Our specialists develop a full understanding of our client’s aims and become their best parties in project delivery, empowering their decisions with our experience.
Our service of Cost Management includes:
- Assisting to establish project viability and a reliable baseline for starting up a project
- Providing with our extensive market intelligence to advise on best value in the market at any given time
- Performing estimations and cost planning to effectively manage construction costs
- Monitoring and enhancing cost performance at every stage of project using our vast benchmarking data
- Reducing risks for clients by identifying and managing issues
- Integration of new technologies such as smart buildings and sustainability